Destiny 2 Vulpecula God Rolls and How to Get it
Pick up a brilliant new Hand Cannon.
Vulpecual is a new Hand Cannon that’s been added to Destiny 2 with Season of the Lost. It turns out that it’s also one of the better Hand Cannons you can get your hands on this season. In this guide, we’re going to cover how you get it, and what a couple of half-decent god rolls for it are and why.
How to get Vulpecula in Destiny 2
This weapon is part of the major loot pool, so you’ve basically got to take your chances and hope it drops. Completing activities linked to Season of the Lost is going to provide a better chance of it dropping, but it’s far from guaranteed at this point. Try to work through as much Season of the Lost stuff as you can, and you’ll come across it at some point.
Vulpecula God Roll 1
- Hammer-Forged Rifling – Increases range
- Accurized Rounds – Increases range
- Encore – Precision final blows grant a range bonus that stacks. Non-precision final blows remove a stack of this bonus but add accuracy and stability stacks once all range stacks have been removed.
- Headstone – Spawn Stasis crystals at your enemy’s location when killing them with a precision final blow
This is a fantastic PvE roll that’s perfect for crowd control. You can choose to increase either your range or your accuracy and stability, helping you push what matters in the moment and really ruin your enemy’s day. I love the idea that you can spawn Stasis crystals everywhere you get a precision kill off too.
Vulpecula God Roll 2
- Polygonal Rifling – Increases stability
- Tactical Mag – Increases stability, reload speed, and magazine size
- Killing Wind – Final blows increase your mobility, range, and handling for a short while
- Adagio – Just after killing an enemy, the weapon is slower to fire but deals incraesed damage for a very brief period
This is the perfect PvP roll for Vulpecula. It’s the final perk that boosts it to the next level, taking it from a weapon that’s good at killing your enemies to one that rips them a new one with every shot. I really love that you can increase your movement so much and then pull it right back for incredibly powerful shots. I can’t wait to see how this gets used in the pro scene.
Let us know what rolls you get on Vulpecula in the comments.