Destiny 2 Uzume RR4 God Rolls
Snag yourself a high quality sniper rifle.
With Vault of the Glass having been out for a little while now, it’s time to start looking at the possible god rolls you can get on the weapons that drop from it. One of those is the Legendary sniper rifle Uzume RR4. It looks incredible, but if the perks aren’t right, then it’s pretty pointless. In this guide, we’ll walk you through a couple of god rolls and explain what’s so good about them. First, let’s look at the stats on this thing.
- Impact – 70
- Range – 64
- Stability – 53
- Handling – 51
- Reload Speed – 50
- Rounds per Minute – 90
- Magazine Size – 4
- Aim Assistance – 67
- Inventory Size – 50
- Zoom – 50
- Recoil – 75
- Bounce Intensity – 25
- Bounce Direction – Vertical
The thing about every weapon in Destiny 2 that makes it stand out is its perks. It can have the best stats in the game, but if the perks don’t back it up, there’s no point in trying to use it. This weapon can drop with a tonne of different perks, so we’ve collected together a couple of rolls that might be good for you to use in the game.
Uzume RR4 God Roll 1
- Arrowhead Brake – Greatly controls recoil and increases handling speed.
- Appended Mag – Increases magazine size.
- Bottomless Grief – Whilst you’re the last member of your fireteam, every final blow refills your magazine, and the magazine capacity will be increased.
- Vorpal Weapon – Gain increased damage against Guardians with their Super active, vehicles, and bosses.
This roll might work best for a PvE situation. The added damage against bosses is incredibly useful, as is the increased damage when you’re the last Guardian standing. In a sniper rifle, this may not seem that useful. Remember that it deals a lot of damage to begin with, and increasing both that and the magazine size could see you reach a victory over a powerful raid boss instead of losing out in the final moments.
Uzume RR4 God Roll 2
- Corkscrew Rifling – Increases range, stability, and handling speed.
- Accurized Rounds – Increases range.
- Snapshot Sights – Faster aiming down sights time.
- Explosive Payload – Projectiles create a small AOE damage effect.
We think that this roll is better for PvP, but it could work in any situation. The added explosion from shots and quicker aiming will see you down a Guardian much faster. However, that sort of skill is also useful in PvE, making this more of a roll that you can take with you wherever you want. You could mix up some of the perks to make it even more PvE focused, but that’s a decision you’ll need to make based on what drops for you.
Let us know what you manage to get on your Uzume RR4 in the comments.