How to get Cuirass of the Falling Star in Destiny 2
Titans who know how to get the Cuirass of the Falling Star armor chest piece will be ahead of the curve in Destiny 2. The chest ornament is one of the most powerful Exotic armor pieces in the game and can offer players more than just protection.
When the Cuirass of the Falling Star is equipped with the right pieces, a Guardian can become exponentially harder to kill. So let’s take a look at what makes the Cuirass of the Falling Star chest ornament so great and how to get it in Destiny 2.
Why Should Players get the Cuirass of the Falling Star in Destiny 2?
The Cuirass of the Falling Star chest armor is especially useful when taking down bosses in endgame PvE battles, primarily due to its attributes; take a look below.
- Glorious Charge: This considerably increases a player’s Thundercrash impact damage. This also allows overshield to last longer the farther a player travels before striking an enemy.
- Thundercrash deals 100% more damage.
- Thundercrash Deactivation results in players gaining 100HP Overshield for 7 seconds.
- Overshield Duration scales with Thundercrash distance, up to a max of 20 seconds.
The Cuirass of the Falling Star chest ornament is particularly effective against raid bosses in Destiny 2. Titans currently enjoying the game’s most recent expansion, The Witch Queen, or continuing to play Beyond Light, will not regret getting this armor.
Best Build for the Cuirass of the Falling Star in Destiny 2
The following Arc build is an excellent way for Titans to use the Cuirass of the Falling Star chest piece most effectively. It is particularly well suited for raids and Legendary/Master Lost Sectors. With this build equipped, all PvE content in Destiny 2 will be considerably more manageable.
- Fatebringer (Kinetic): This Legendary Kinetic Hand Cannon features an Adaptive Frame. Found in the Vault of Glass Raid, this gun is a well-rounded, reliable piece.
- Salvager’s Salvo (Energy): This is a Legendary Energy Arc Grenade Launcher with a Lightweight Frame. The perks of this weapon make it particularly worth picking up.
- Demolitionist: Grenade energy is given to players when an enemy is killed.
- Chain Reaction: Final blows with this gun create an elemental damage explosion.
- Anarchy (Power): This is an Exotic power grenade launcher that features Arc Traps, grenades that stick to surfaces, and can chain arc bolts to other mines. This weapon is especially significant when it comes to DPS. It can help players take down a dungeon and wipe out a horde of raid bosses at an incredible rate. It is obtainable at the Exotic Kiosk in the Tower.
- Code of the Missle: This Middle-tree Striker Titan subclass is particularly useful with the Curiass of the Falling Star in Destiny 2.
- Ballistic Slam: After a sprint, players can leap into the air and press the melee button to slam into the ground and damage nearby enemies.
- Impact Conversion: Hitting enemies with a Ballistic Slam will grant players Super energy and activate Inertia Override.
- Inertia Override: Picking up ammo during a slide will reload a player’s weapon and temporarily increase its damage.
- Thundercrash: Players can hurl through the air like a missile and crash into enemies to cause meteoric damage. It replaces Fists of Havoc as subclass Super.
- Elemental Charge (2 Energy): Players will become Charged with Light after picking up an Elemental Well. If the Well’s elemental type matches a player’s subclass elemental, they will gain 2 stacks of Charged with Light.
- Elemental Ordinance (3 Energy): When a player defeats an enemy with a grenade, an Elemental Well will spawn that matches a player’s subclass energy type.
- Font of Wisdom (4 Energy): If a player picks up an Elemental Well that matches their subclass energy type, they will temporarily get +50 to their Intellect for 30 seconds. This also means a short-term increased recharge rate to Super.
- Breach and Clear: Using a grenade launcher, damaging a boss, hitting a champion, or breaking an enemy’s shield will reload a player’s stowed weapons and cause the opponent to receive additional damage temporarily.
- (or) Energy Accelerant: A player’s Dragonfly, Chain Reaction, and Firefly explosions will cause more damage.
How to get the Cuirass of the Falling Star in Destiny 2
The Cuirass of the Falling Star was first introduced in Destiny 2: Beyond Light, specifically Season 13. The game’s most recent DLC, The Witch Queen, has wiped the slate clean when it comes to past seasons, so players will need to take a slightly different path to obtain the Exotic chest piece. The Cuirass of the Falling Star can be acquired through random drops in Legendary and Master Lost Sectors.
Players can target from Exotic armor pieces when completing Legendary and Master Lost Sectors solo. Gamers can play through these sectors on their own and have a chance at getting the Cuirass of the Falling Star if they’re in the correct location. The Legendary and Master Lost Sectors rotate daily, so it’s good to check the current Lost Sector location and the reward.
The following is a table filled with all the info needed for a player hunting the Curiass of the Falling in May 2022. All you need to do is look for the “Exotic Chest Armor.” Fans can also check here for the latest Lost Sector information.
|Date||Legendary / Master Lost Sector||Reward|
|May 1||Aphelion’s Rest||Exotic Chest Armor|
|May 2||Bay of Drowned Wishes||Exotic Head Armor|
|May 3||Chamber of Starlight||Exotic Legs Armor|
|May 4||K1 Revelation||Exotic Arms Armor|
|May 5||K1 Crew Quarters||Exotic Chest Armor|
|May 6||K1 Logistics||Exotic Head Armor|
|May 7||Metamorphosis||Exotic Legs Armor|
|May 8||Sepulcher||Exotic Arms Armor|
|May 9||Extraction||Exotic Chest Armor|
|May 10||Veles Labyrinth||Exotic Head Armor|
|May 11||Exodus Garden 2A||Exotic Legs Armor|
|May 12||Aphelion’s Rest||Exotic Arms Armor|
|May 13||Bay of Drowned Wishes||Exotic Chest Armor|
|May 14||Chamber of Starlight||Exotic Head Armor|
|May 15||K1 Revelation||Exotic Legs Armor|
|May 16||K1 Crew Quarters||Exotic Arms Armor|
|May 17||K1 Logistics||Exotic Chest Armor|
|May 18||Metamorphosis||Exotic Head Armor|
|May 19||Sepulcher||Exotic Legs Armor|
|May 20||Extraction||Exotic Arms Armor|
|May 21||Veles Labyrinth||Exotic Chest Armor|
|May 22||Exodus Garden 2A||Exotic Head Armor|
|May 23||Aphelion’s Rest||Exotic Legs Armor|
|May 24||Bay of Drowned Wishes||Exotic Arms Armor|
|May 25||Chamber of Starlight||Exotic Chest Armor|
|May 26||K1 Revelation||Exotic Head Armor|
|May 27||K1 Crew Quarters||Exotic Legs Armor|
|May 28||K1 Logistics||Exotic Arms Armor|
|May 29||Metamorphosis||Exotic Chest Armor|
|May 30||Sepulcher||Exotic Head Armor|
|May 31||Extraction||Exotic Legs Armor|
It could take several tries for Destiny 2 players to procure the Curiass of the Falling Star (as its drop is not a guarantee), but patience will be well worth the reward. Keep trying, and it will drop!